Thursday, May 12, 2011

Canola Oil - Store Brand or Name Brand?


Product #17 - Canola Oil:

Today I am comparing Crisco Canola Oil to Target's Store Brand, Market Pantry, Canola Oil. Both come in 48 Fl oz bottles. Both have only one ingredient. Yep, you guessed it - Canola Oil. Both are also made in Canada. The bottles are the same shape and size. They both taste the same and I can tell no difference at all between the two. There is quite a large price difference and therefore, I would say this is a great buy and I would definitely recommend switching to the Market Pantry brand.

The Cost Comparison (as of 5/12/11 at Target):

Crisco Canola Oil (48 fl oz) - 4.14
Target's Market Pantry Canola Oil (48 fl oz) - 2.94

That is a savings of 1.20!! Well worth the switch, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment